Acquisition of Volcan Compañia Minera S.A.A. entire operating unit at Cerro de Pasco
For more information on the acquisition of the Cerro de Pasco Unit, please download our press release HERE
Acquisition of 100% shares of Cerro SAC & Óxidos SAC, comprising:
- Cerro de Pasco mining unit (11,000Ha Concession)
- Three processing plants with combined permitted capacity of 21,800 tpd:
- Óxidos (oxide)
- Paragsha (sulphide)
- San Expedito (sulphide)
- 141 million tonnes of historical Resources
For more information on Volcan's Cerro de Pasco operating unit, please click HERE.
The consideration for Cerro and Óxidos acquisition comprises:
- USD 30 million (50% at closing and 50% one year after closing).
- A variable consideration during Óxidos Initial term ending 2026 that depends on silver and gold prices.
- A LOM NSR: 2% royalty on ore extracted from ex-Volcan assets.
- Benchmark Offtake agreement with Volcan.
After completion of this transaction, CDPR will move forward to become an operating company and will be in an extraordinary position to develop a long-term integral project with a significant resource base, potential and value